Sunday, September 20, 2009

The beautiful thing about technology!


Utah...Yep, I'm Jealous of a state!!!!
BUTTTT....thanks to technology I can still talk to some of my favorite people, through a screen!

My Sis has the cutest faces, that pouty face kills me, she gives me that when she misses me! oh how I love her!!
I get SO excited to do SKYPE or iCHAT! it is so much better when you can see these faces when you talk to them...AS you can tell, They all thoroughly entertain me!!

Oh how I miss these cute girls! They make me laugh so hard! They are at BYU, and I wish I was up there with them! They don't even know I took these pictures while talking to them!! ha.

Talking to These amazing people always makes my day! especially since they live 743 miles away from me :(


4 comments:

  1. ahhhh! my favorite blog post ever! thank GOODNESS for web cam.. so i can see your pretty face whenever i want to!:) i love you so much sis.. wow, my i get a little carried away with my faces haha! utah loves You:) i cant wait to SQUISH you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw lauris this is too cute! It definitely made me smile :) Gotta love all of those girls! and that boy who always makes you happy!

    Thanks for goin to fro yo with me tonight!
    i missed you!

    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing its almost almost like talking to them face to face, I think with boys that is the greatest and safest! ha ha Love you can't wait to see and hug you love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED seeing you last night! We need more games real soon. Your header picture is really awesome. Shows your fun personality and spunk. Love the scene in the reflection of your glasses!

    Davin is sitting on my lap asking me if I was sure to tell you that he was sick or would have been there to see you. Thanks for being so awesome. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete