Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have had a lot of happy thoughts today! I am so blessed!! When things get crazy I just have to remember to find happiness in the small things :) I decided to make a list of things that make me happy, to remember in those times I feel...less happy!
1. My wonderful Family
2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3. Being Productive
5. Driving with the windows down, hair down, music blasting!
6. Saying "Hi" to complete strangers
7. Making new friends
8. Performing/being on stage
11. Studying really hard for a test-and it paying off!!
12. Making goals
14. Bean and Cheese Burritos
15. Good, solid conversations
16. Friendly people
18. Happy texts
19. Having someone special on my mind
20. DOVE Chocolate
21. Star gazing-I get SO excited when I see a shooting star
23. Actually, I love everything about the sky!! I'm amazed EVERY SINGLE DAY!
24. Taking pictures
25. Editing pictures
26. Happy, uplifting quotes
28. My amazing friends
29. Girls nights
30. Fun dates
31. Bright colors
33. Little kids
34. Being 5 foot 3 inches
36. Gecko Grill
38. Seeing my siblings grow, and do what is right, and learning from them
39. Good, tight, hugs
42. Overcoming weaknesses
43. Being silly
44. Giggle Fits- I tend to get those a lot, Laughing MUST be good for the health!
45. Spending time with people I love
46. Arizona! (especially 75 degree october weather and unbeatable skies!)
47. Chick flicks
48. Listening to church music...every day of the week.
49. Palm trees
51. Alone time
52. Letters!!(Especially from Missionaries-I am so proud of my friends on missions)
53. Feeling Loved
54. The beach/ocean
55. Good teeth
56. Scripture/Preach my Gospel Study
58. Swing Dancing
60. Getting A's
61. Good advice
62. Pink and Teal
64. Having little feet!! (kids size shoes are Cheaper!!-and I have more options!)
67. My Honda Accord (Shelly)
68. My best friend named Lee A. Hona (A.k.A my GPS!!)
70. Bright, colorful socks!
72. Being helpful
73. Cookie dough
74. getting 8 hours of sleep
75. Having something to look forward to
76. listening to my Dad give talks
77. The prophet-Thomas S. Monson
79. Being spontaneous
80. Getting weird looks when I do silly things
81. Noticing the little things in Nature-what a beautiful world
82. Making a wish at 9:13
84. Dressing up-in any kind of costume, or spirit activity
85. putting :) in texts... I probably over use
87. Running through sprinklers
88. SKYPE and iCHAT!
91. Roller coasters
92. Taco Bell
93. Soft blankets
94. Salt and Vinegar chips
97. To-Do lists
99. When my favorite song comes on the radio
100. Hand massages
103. Kisses on the forehead
104. Saving money
106. Facebook/blog comments
107. Teasing...haha. I get that from my dad!
108. Doing homework outside!
109. Finding quiet places
110. My room
111. People that you feel so comfortable just being next to, and don't have to say a word.
112. Art work
114. Friday the thirteenth...Actually my lucky day!!
115. the Number 13!! (I get so excited when I get to sit in seat "13" or anything that has to do with the number!
116. Random calls just to say "hi"
117. Thoughtful gifts just because....not just for a holiday.
118. GOOD people!
119. Reading good books...that I can't put down...Jos calls them my "boyfriend"
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
- Count down days, hours, min...then wanting time to slow down once I was there.
- paradise bakery-sis's favorite!
- Random Monochromatic dance party
- yo zone with the girls (Fro Yo is our tradition)
- jammin to music in the car with the windows down
- Changing facebook status to:Laurisa is moving to Utah!-who knew so many people believed facebook!?
- taking SO many pictures so I could remember every second
- would you like to stay forever?!
- meeting new people
- party in the usa
- going to the last conference session
- prank calling random people and reading mad gab cards to them
- staying up way too late
- making sis wake up early so we didn't miss out on anything
- home made oreo cookies in the middle of the night
- Driving with Nana and Grandpa-"ELK!"-they make me laugh
- Getting texts from Dad and Mitch saying that I'm the favorite Daughter/Sister...turns out they said the same to Sis!
- Getting a call from Nana everyday reminding me to look at the "majestic mountains"
- watched a random, ridiculous movie
- skip bo with the family
- lots of laughs
- 1.0 and 2.0
- realizing how completely opposite Sis and I are
- sharing clothes-I miss that!
- spontaneous dance moves
- a trip to Sis's fav...forever21
- dollar movies
- oh heeeeyyyyyy!
- performing our sister song
- Inside jokes
- Red Robin
- Brick Oven
- Costa Vida
- Jason's Deli with Jason