Saturday, September 5, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

On our way home from the family reunion we had a family vacation in Las Vegas. I absolutely love spending time with my family! Dad, being the maximizer that he is bought us all power passes for 2 days. It had a list of activities that you could do with the passes, but the catch was you had a 48 hour time period to fit them in. We went non-stop for two days straight having a complete blast. We went to 4 shows, Planet Hollywood, Madam Tussuad's Wax Museum, New York New York Roller Coaster, M&M world, the Adventure Dome at Circus Circus, the top of the Eiffel Tower,rode the ride on top of the stratosphere, the Dolphin and Lion exhibit, F-1 racing, Cosmic Putt Putt golfing, and swimming. I could not believe we fit so much into just a few days! What a fun family I have! I am so glad I get to be with them for eternity! They are truly my best friends, I love the relationship I have which each one of them.





1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful life with Lauria around, you are the life of everything good, so glad you are blogging so we can keep up with you, I know you will love school, and school will love you!!!!!!!! love you soooooooo much

    ReplyDelete