Friday, September 4, 2009

Highland High Graduation!

Graduation: The Beginning and End of something AMAZING!

Wow, I definitely lived up every minute of high school! I loved every part of it, and have no regrets. It was such a fun four years of my life. I loved being at Highland, especially being involved in Student Council as the Student Body Vice President, doing Cheer for three years, and pretty much anything involved with school spirit. I made so many wonderful friends throughout the years that have truly made me the person I am today. It makes me sad that after graduation day, life tends to get in the way and people move on and lose contact, but I will always have those memories. Honestly, I was not really looking forward to this day (I am probably one of the ONLY people that felt that way) But I just loved high school so much, and wanted to hold on as long as I could, I just wasn't quite ready for a change. It turns out, it isn't so bad. I've still been living up every moment of life, it is just different. New people, new school, new activities, I know I'll grow to love this stage in my life just as much...life's an adventure, I'm really just beginning.

Baccalaureate and Graduation were absolutely wonderful. It was such a happy time knowing what we had accomplished and anticipating what we had ahead. I had the opportunity to speak at Baccalaureate AND Graduation! It made the experience so much more memorable because I was able to be involved and make it the way I wanted it to be. 

To make the night even more memorable, It RAINED!! This is very rare for Arizona, so we were very blessed. I think us graduates enjoyed it more than our friends and family on the bleachers! I will definitely remember this day forever. 
I felt SO much love and support from all of my friends and family! I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many incredible people. Thank you so much for making my life so great and always supporting me in the choices, experiences, and stages of my life! Now, on to bigger and better things! I can't wait to see what life has in store for me :)

5 comments:

  1. siiiiiiss! i love that you have a blog:) now, im excited to catch up on your life better when i go back to utah. i love you so much beautiful. you accomplished so much in highschool.. and you're right it IS just the begining:) you have the world at your finger tips, pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps you are so good at expressing yourself wow. im impressed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pps all your colors match so cute .. i think im overly excited about your new blog:) get over it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing blogger! I love reading about your life and feel like I experience it all over again! You have had an amazing High School experience and more amazing experiences to come! Graduation night was amazing! I loved your speech it was so motivating! I love your outlook at your positive approach to life. Everyone loves to be around you! I am so blessed to be your mother.
    I agree with Joslyn you are great at expressing yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Freckle Lip. I just love that name :) Nice blog you have going here. It's always fun to read someone else's perspective on things. Keep it coming.
    Papa Allred

    ReplyDelete