Thursday, September 17, 2009

My 19th BIRTHDAY!!! :)

One year older and loving life!! I had an amazing birthday! I felt SO loved! I was definitely spoiled! To celebrate my family took me to my FAVORITE restaurant...Gecko Grill! I cannot even count how many times I have been there, and I ALWAYS get a Bean and Cheese Burrito! I figure, if something makes you that happy,there is no need for change! :) After Gecko we went to Beauty and The Beast at Hale Theater! I absolutely LOVE Beauty and The Beast, I always have! The musical was spectacular! I loved every second of it!! My mom even bought be a little crown to wear that night, I think she still thinks I'm a little kid, and I love it! I will always want to be the little princess!
On Sunday, my family made me my favorite meal for dinner...once again Bean and Cheese burritos! We even had Great Grandma with us! I just love her! She is always so happy and bright! What a wonderful family I have! They decorated the whole house by the time I got home from church! They really made me feel special. I got to talk to Sis on the Web cam!! Oh how I LOVE her!! It was ALMOST as good as seeing her in person! 

It was a very busy day full of happy, uplifting things. I decided that Sunday is my favorite day to have my birthday on! I had a meeting for my calling (the activities committee) and they made me breakfast and sang to me! Then I went to Ward Choir practice, which I love being a part of. Then church and family dinner and visiting and then I went to a CES fireside by Sister Dalton! It was an incredible fireside, the spirit was so strong and it was a wonderful message. I love how happy she is! She's such a great example!

After the fireside my friends from LIGHT, School, and My ward all came over for ice cream (with many toppings)! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and spending time with people I love! I was able to see some of my friends that I have not seen for a really long time! 

I have such wonderful friends that always support me and show their love. Starting at midnight I had so many calls and messages telling me happy birthday! 



                                          

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such an amazing birthday. i love you so much sis. i was so sad that i couldn't be there. . BUT i felt like i kinda was:) You amaze me.. i love how your shirt is so colorful compared to everyone elses. thats my sis! i love you pretty girl. you're the most beautiful 19 year old there is.

    xo,
    sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody and I mean everybody loves Laurisa, you had an awesome birthday for a awesome girl, what a great friend you are to everyone that is one of your many many talents love love love you

    ReplyDelete