Thursday, October 29, 2009

Teasing...

SO, As funny as it sounds, I LOVE when my Dad is Bored, because he entertains himself by teasing me! He definitely makes sure my life is never boring. I Was working on homework and he was "In a mood" . . . Since I had too much homework to entertain him, he thought of the genius plan to tie me into my room . . . mom didn't approve, but I found it hilarious! I went to leave my room and was STUCK!! Then, I hear laughing from my window, turn around to see him watching me, fully satisfied by his act. SO . . . he came back in just to take a picture and watch me untie it . . . I laughed and warned him that I would get him back!

SOOOOO.. . . When he was working I tied him into his office :) I was so proud of myself when all of a sudden he walks in the front door!! I was very confused, and then realized he crawled out of his window. . . just when I thought I was being sneaky! I still got a good laugh out of it.

When I move out I'm REALLY going to miss my dad teases. I decided I need this little bit of teasing for the rest of my life, never a dull moment!

Dear Future Husband,

I like to be teased :) It Keeps life entertaining! Just know I can dish it back! Be prepared!

love, Me

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, the relationship you have with your dad. I am so glad that you are around so that he can tease you and not me. And I was just worried that is all when on our walk he told me that he had locked you in your room. I asked him if I needed to turn around and go back so I could check on you! You know mom's always worry for their children! I think I did a pretty good job of teasing you today since your dad wasn't around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment with your dad around, I agree. LOVE this post! My kids made some comment about me teasing and I informed them that I was trained by the master tease.

    Good job getting your dad! My favorite on your dad was when the family put cheese ball in a cup for him instead of ice cream. He took a giant bite and the cheese blob stuck to his teeth. If only we had a video of it! Love you, Laurisa!! You're so beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard! This is priceless. I can just see your dads face walking through the door after going thu the window! DON'T tell my boys.....but I secretly like teasing too-:) My favorite thing about Lou is his smirky smile when he is up to something!:)
    What is your mom going to do when it's just the two of them in the house! I know first hand what it is like when my brother gets in a "mood"! Have you had a swirly yet???? If not ask your dad for one! LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVE your guts beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love how mom said she likes to tease.. i've seen aunt amber tease last week.. i loved it and boy does grandpa tease.. im pretty sure it runs in the family:)oh ya i like to tease too:) haha. . i loved loved this post! i told dad that i missed his teasing when you told me he did this to you and he said.. i tease you soon .. haha:) hope i get lucky soon. the dear future husband part made me happy . we will find teasers like our dad:) love you sissssyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wade will never change and we wouldn't want him too, I love how he loves and enjoys his kids if only all kids could have a dad that loves them so much! love you Laurisa you make me smile

    ReplyDelete