Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAPPiNESS

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


I have had a lot of happy thoughts today! I am so blessed!! When things get crazy I just have to remember to find happiness in the small things :) I decided to make a list of things that make me happy, to remember in those times I feel...less happy!


1. My wonderful Family

2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ

3. Being Productive

4. Music

5. Driving with the windows down, hair down, music blasting!

6. Saying "Hi" to complete strangers

7. Making new friends

8. Performing/being on stage

9. Dancing

10. Singing

11. Studying really hard for a test-and it paying off!!

12. Making goals

13. Coconut

14. Bean and Cheese Burritos

15. Good, solid conversations

16. Friendly people

17. Smiling

18. Happy texts

19. Having someone special on my mind

20. DOVE Chocolate

21. Star gazing-I get SO excited when I see a shooting star

22. Sunsets!!

23. Actually, I love everything about the sky!! I'm amazed EVERY SINGLE DAY!

24. Taking pictures

25. Editing pictures

26. Happy, uplifting quotes

27. LIGHT

28. My amazing friends

29. Girls nights

30. Fun dates

31. Bright colors

32. Vacations

33. Little kids

34. Being 5 foot 3 inches

35. Naps

36. Gecko Grill

37. Memories

38. Seeing my siblings grow, and do what is right, and learning from them

39. Good, tight, hugs

40. Daydreaming

41. Texting

42. Overcoming weaknesses

43. Being silly

44. Giggle Fits- I tend to get those a lot, Laughing MUST be good for the health!

45. Spending time with people I love

46. Arizona! (especially 75 degree october weather and unbeatable skies!)

47. Chick flicks

48. Listening to church music...every day of the week.

49. Palm trees

50. Hammocks

51. Alone time

52. Letters!!(Especially from Missionaries-I am so proud of my friends on missions)

53. Feeling Loved

54. The beach/ocean

55. Good teeth

56. Scripture/Preach my Gospel Study

57. Snowboarding

58. Swing Dancing

59. Sunshine

60. Getting A's

61. Good advice

62. Pink and Teal

63. Vans

64. Having little feet!! (kids size shoes are Cheaper!!-and I have more options!)

65. Flowers

66. Surprises

67. My Honda Accord (Shelly)

68. My best friend named Lee A. Hona (A.k.A my GPS!!)

69. Sunglasses

70. Bright, colorful socks!

71. Accomplishments

72. Being helpful

73. Cookie dough

74. getting 8 hours of sleep

75. Having something to look forward to

76. listening to my Dad give talks

77. The prophet-Thomas S. Monson

78. Musicals!

79. Being spontaneous

80. Getting weird looks when I do silly things

81. Noticing the little things in Nature-what a beautiful world

82. Making a wish at 9:13

83. Princesses

84. Dressing up-in any kind of costume, or spirit activity

85. putting :) in texts... I probably over use

86. Rain

87. Running through sprinklers

88. SKYPE and iCHAT!

89. Swings

90. Disney

91. Roller coasters

92. Taco Bell

93. Soft blankets

93. Reeses

94. Salt and Vinegar chips

95. Kisses

96. Weekends

97. To-Do lists

98. Dolphins

99. When my favorite song comes on the radio

100. Hand massages

101. Sweatpants

102. Cuddling

103. Kisses on the forehead

104. Saving money

105. Blogging

106. Facebook/blog comments

107. Teasing...haha. I get that from my dad!

108. Doing homework outside!

109. Finding quiet places

110. My room

111. People that you feel so comfortable just being next to, and don't have to say a word.

112. Art work

113. Doodling

114. Friday the thirteenth...Actually my lucky day!!

115. the Number 13!! (I get so excited when I get to sit in seat "13" or anything that has to do with the number!

116. Random calls just to say "hi"

117. Thoughtful gifts just because....not just for a holiday.

118. GOOD people!

119. Reading good books...that I can't put down...Jos calls them my "boyfriend"

120. LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

9 comments:

  1. Ris!! You are such an inspiration. You make life beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh myyyy goodness this is my favorite post.. ok maybe the utah one was:) i love you sooo much and am so grateful for YOU. i love that you named your gps . LEE A. HONA. haha:) wow.. you are the CUTEST and prettiest thing in the whole world. sure love you sis.

    -sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy text! YOU make me happy! Whenever I have a hard day I think of you and my family and it makes me so happy! I am the most blessed mom in the whole world! You are my sunshine. These things all make me laugh because they are so you and I enjoy them because of you! Keep blogging you are an amazing writer and express yourself so well! I love you with all my heart:):):):):):):):):)
    I have so many reasons to be happy, No. 1~ being able to be your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love YOu! I lOve being around your happiness.
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, my dear, eminate (did I spell this right?) Happiness!!! NO ONE can be around you without feeling your energy and goodness and can't help but be HAPPY!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone should make such a list, what a better person we would all be if we were more like Laurisa, Love you have a wonderful awesome day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed that Dove Chocolate is on your list of things that make you happy:) Thank-you for making Dove Chocolate #20 on your list...have you tried Dove Chocolate Peanut Butter Promises yet, and did you know that you can send your friends and family E-Promises that are also sure to brighten their day (http://bit.ly/2R0cBP;)

    Thank-you!
    Jackie from the Dove Chocolate team
    Twitter:Dove_Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurisa! It is so true! Making a list of things you are grateful for does help on a rainy day. It helps me remember God's hand in my life - He loves me and will take care of me!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone define the word Happiness? What is Happiness we do not know because every single person has its own meaning of happiness. Finding the ways to be happy in life is only a way that can make everyone happy in this world.

    ReplyDelete