Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm back :)


UPDATE:
Sis made me promise that I will blog often since she will be in Ohio...I know it is lame that I haven't blogged since October. I promise there has been a lot of exciting things going on in my life, just a bad blogger. ha ;)

I am still loving being married to the most amazing man in the world! We just celebrated our 1st anniversary and we couldn't be happier. We went to San Diego/Coronado, California for the weekend and had so much fun.



So, we'll start with this crazy, eventful week and see how i do :)

The most exciting parts of the week:

Say Hello to my beautiful new neice... Maisy Jane Milne

So happy to have a new member of the family, and so happy for Ang and Stu, they will make wonderful parents to this precious little one.

And this little beauty is our new home :) We just closed on it on wednesday and we are so excited for move everything in this weekend. It was just recently remodeled and is beautiful inside. And the neighborhood and area are great, We love it!!! Its so perfect for us. It is such a good feeling being a homeowner!! :) Yay!
...and the NOT exciting part of the week: My Sister/Best Friend just moved to Ohio. :( :( :(
It was really hard saying goodbye. 4 years is a long time!! its 20% of my whole life!! I'm trying not to think about that. I am really going to miss spending time with her. There is nothing like a sister. She knows more about me than anyone since she has been apart of everything in my life since the day I was born...SEE:
I know that we will still be close even though she is now 2,000 miles away... but it will definitly be hard. Is it weird to count down 1,440 days (4 years)?! ha!

Mitch also left the same day sis did. He's all grown up and off to BYU!! I can't believe he's that old!! He'll be back in six weeks so it wasn't as tough as a goodbye...I'm excited for his new adventure!

Since sister left, I am taking over her babysitting job with Mia every friday. She is so cute, she's my little friend (easiest job in the world) this is what we did today...HAHA!

Since Nana is on the road with Sister, I get to spend time every day with my adorable, almost 91 year old Great Grandma. She is so sweet, I love just laying next to her holding her hand and talking. She has such a good heart, she's so brave being so strong even though she's weak and tired. Sure love having her around.

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh my gosh. Best blog post ever. Seriously. You're the cutest! Why does your house have a bush now? Did Graf already change it? Wouldn't surprise me.. he's so proactive ..changing the yard before the stuffs moved in. Sure love you best friend. Ain't no mtm high .. aint no valley low.. to keep me from getting to you;) love you sister friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you're back :) Next time I'm done I'll have to come see the new house :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new house is so cute! Congrats on being a home-owner, how fun!! It sucks having your best friend/sister so far away but that's just another excuse to take a long weekend! Have fun decorating your new home and congrats on your anniversary! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious, your house is amazing! Jill told me how beautiful it was. I love you so much and I'm so glad you have a wonderful husband to go along with my very precious Laurisa Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your post! It made this mother cry, it seems like just yesterday that picture was taken of Jossie kissing you the day you were born. I was so excited for you two to meet and knew you would always be best friends. Remember me always saying, I had you to be best friends! I'm so glad you have each other and no distance can separate the bond you have!

    I love your new house! Can't wait to help you decorate it! You are so blessed and a blessing in our lives! Have fun in Cali and remember to take a picture in your fourth of July shirts! (Tradition) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Couple and happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new house Lauris! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete