Sunday, October 10, 2010

Triathlon!!!

On Saturday Grafton did an olympic triathlon at lake pleasant

{1 mile swim, 25 mile bike, 6.2 mile run}

It was so fun to watch him, oh I am so proud of my husband. He trained so hard the past couple months. and it was so great watching him accomplish such a goal. He really did amazing. Beat some personal bests and completed the rigorous course-swimming was in the choppy lake, and half the running and biking was straight up hill!! I loved being his number one fan.
(Lookin legit in his wetsuit before the race)

His proud parents :) We sure had fun cheering him on!
Yep, Thats my man!
Still has a smile on his face :)

(He was giving me a high five!)
andddd finish!!....I really love this man, very proud to be his wife :)
So proud of him for working so hard and accomplishing his goals!

7 comments:

  1. ohmy. this post is the cuuutest. i just love grafton. he did such an awesome job. you are a very supportive wifey:) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! go g!
    lauris you're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's do one together!! You are AWESOME!!!! WOOT WOOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome that is something I could never do, I can't swim, I can't even imagine how hard that would be, You both look GREAT!!! Laurisa I love your hair you look good with bangs. I love seeing the two of you together always be each others number ONE Fan, You are both amazing, love you and tell your Husband GREAT Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that you guys are in our ward now. We need to hang out ASAP.

    PS. Go Grafton! That looks like such hard work, maybe he can talk Craig into picking that up as a hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!! I love hearing from you! I vote you post a new post so I can know whats going on in your life! I miss you lady!

    ReplyDelete