Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I got a JOB! :)

Happy news!!!! I just got a job for Frost Orthodontics!!! I could not be more excited about it! I've been dreaming of this job since I was a 14 yr. old Brace Face with Frost. He is an amazing Orthodontist, with an incredible office, and a fun staff. I am thrilled to be a part of it. I start training on Monday and then start full time after the wedding :) I feel so blessed, it is just what I needed! I can't wait to wear scrubs every day and learn more about the dental field I will be going into. Life is so good :) I love all the new adventures I am going to have!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! Just you wait, you are going to even make wearing scrubs the IN thing! Headbands, and necklaces to match... Watch out :) LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to see you in May....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job! And on the engagement! You 2 are so cute together and man your main picture is GORGEOUS! 2 Beautiful people! I can't wait to see pics from your wedding! :)

    Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!This is so wonderful. What great timing, I am thrilled for you. WAHOO!
    LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister! I love you so much! It's so sick that you got a job at frost and i'm so excited for you to get MARRIED in 4 days!!!! We're lucky to get Grafton as a brother. The Bro-in-law i've always dreamed of having!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPbYe1XY5V0

    Love, Mitch Whiting

    ReplyDelete