Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Heart Day to ME!!!!


Today is my EIGHT year anniversary of my
OPEN-HEART-SURGERY :)
I love to celebrate this day that saved my life...Because of my amazing mothers intuition to take me in to the doctor for check ups and the wonderful medical technology, I am blessed to have a whole, happy, healthy heart :) Because of this surgery I will now be able to survive child birth, and live passed the age of 35!!! I have so much to be THANKFUL for!!! I love my "Zipper" that reminds me every day how precious life is, and how truly grateful I am to be alive, healthy, and able to love and live life to its fullest!! :) Even though it took me about 3-4 years to recover, I wouldn't trade this trial in my life for anything, it made me who I am and strengthened me so tremendously.


(I guess this one is a little more realistic)

5 comments:

  1. i knew you had heart surgery but how old were you? and why did you need it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurisa, I can't tell you how glad I am that you are healthy and strong! I will never forget how brave you were. Even back then, you had such an amazing positive attitude. I love you so much and you seriously are so inspiring and motivating. Thank you for your amazing example! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You indeed have a happy heart, you went so through so much, I will always remember how great your attitude was about everything, you were and are truly amazing!!!! I love you so much, you really are an inspriation to all of us Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurisa!!! I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on your blog :)
    I never knew you went through heart surgery...it sounds like you were enduring this trial right as Zach and I started dating. I am so happy you endured :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled across your blog and um hi luve it uff said and happy heart day and congrats on the engagement!!!!!

    ReplyDelete