Monday, August 9, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Milne



...Finally getting around to posting about the best day of my/ OUR lives :) I feel so blessed to be married my best friend and the most incredible man I've ever known. I can't believe how fast time has flown, already over two months being Mr. and Mrs. Milne, and we're loving every second. I could not have dreamed of a better wedding. It was everything I could imagine and more!! And we have all of our wonderful family and friends to thank for that! We felt so loved having all our friends and family at our celebration. I loved watching everything come together and counting down the days until the wedding. What an exciting time. My Mom and I had so much fun together planning away, looking at countless wedding blogs and websites for ideas, getting my dress fitted, shopping for accessories, making/painting decorations, talking to decorators, searching for photographers, finding the right pictures, cake, announcements, and spending quality mother daughter time before I moved out. I could not have pulled this wedding off without her!! She has such an incredibly creative mind, and worked so hard to help me. I was in school full time, and got a new job, and extremely busy...and she still helped me plan a wedding in 3 months!! And it was perfect :) Besides my wonderful mother, I cannot even count the amazing people that helped make this day so special...From the Bachellorette Party, Bridal Shower, Wedding Dinner, Pictures, Sealing, Reception, and all that comes in between...Thank you everyone for all your help. We really appreciate it, and feel so loved! Here are some pictures of our Big Day :)

The first time he saw me in my dress...his face was priceless...i love the way he loves me :)

Bride + Groom
What a blessing it is that I get to be with this man for Eternity!!! Oh he's so good to me!
Coming out of the temple after an incredibly spiritual and touching sealing...I have never felt more joy and happiness in all my life than at that moment. I wish I could relive it over and over again. A flood of emotion rushed through me as I became forever and always Grafton Milne's Wife!!! Nothing could make me happier. I get to spend every moment-happiness, sadness and everything in between-with the love of my life!! And he's forever mine :)
It was so neat having family and friends there to share this special occasion with us...they love us so much they withstood the 110 degree AZ weather!! :)
Let the true personalities show! HA!

I had the best bride's maids and Maid of Honor! They were so helpful, and made everything so much fun! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends, they've always been such good examples to me and always been there for me. I am so thankful for their support and friendship.
The details...SO fun!! It is totally my personality, I loved it :)

One of my favorite parts of the decorations...our photobooth! During the reception everyone took there pics here, and it was so fun looking through them after. We had some good laughs.
Cutting the cake...
The bouquet and garter toss... My best friend Kylee caught it, we're still waiting for the proposal!
I loved dancing with my Daddy, He's always been my hero and best friend and I feel so loved and protected by him-what every girl needs. I am so lucky to have found a man to marry that has that kind of heart that will always love and protect me and our future family. And keep life entertaining and spontaneous!
And the dancing began...So I really love to dance, and I am so glad my friends and family shared this love with me for the night. We all had a blast!! I want to do it all over again! THE most fun party I have ever had!!
So our life together begins...a life of joy, laughter, fun, love, hard work, family, friends, and celebration...could not be happier. Thank you again to everyone that helped make our wedding so special. We could not be happier. We're having so much fun starting our new lives together! Just about every day I stop and think about how lucky I am to be married to the man better than my dreams!!! :)

Oh. Life is Good!
Here's our fun little wedding music video we did...hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it :)




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best post ever. i love it:)
    so cuuuute! i love you mrs. milne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauris you two are the most adorable couple ever! I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurisa you are such an amazing young woman! Soooooooooo happy for ya! Love you, Sister Boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! wish I could have been there for you Lauris! What a beautiful wedding and the most amazing couple ever!

    ReplyDelete