Thursday, June 14, 2012

IRON MAN May 5th, 2012

"GRAFTON MILNE, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN"



I've been needing to blog about this big event for a while, but haven't found the time... i'll write more later. :) But for now, here is a highlight video that I put together. I spent a lot of time working on it and it was so fun, it was my first video and I am very pleased with how it turned out. 

I am so proud of Grafton for working so hard and accomplishing such an incredible goal. It was so inspiring to be there and I loved watching him and cheering him on. (after all, I am his biggest fan :) ). 

It was an incredibly tough race being an Ironman and all, and then on top of that the weather was rough with crazy winds and the course was brutal. over 500 people didn't finish and many others finished but didn't technically qualify as an Ironman. But my determined and motivated hubby finished strong with a smile on his face after 14 hours and 21 minutes straight!!! He really is my hero.   

I hope you enjoy the video!!




1 comment:

  1. What an AMAZING video!! I am so impressed!! We LOVED watching G in action! We need to watch it again because it locked up at the beginning of his run :( Grafton YOU are AMAZING!!! So inspiring, I love your smile...ALL the way through!

    ReplyDelete