Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My favorite quote :)

“You can be excellent in every way. You can be first class. There is no need for you to be a scrub. Respect yourself. Do not feel sorry for yourself. Do not dwell on unkind things others may say about you. Polish and refine whatever talents the Lord has given you. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life and look for its opportunities. And forever and always be Loyal to the church.”

~President Gordon B. Hinckley


I have this quote on my wall in my room, and lately I have been reading it quite often. It is so straight forward and inspirational, it reminds me of the important things in life and that if we will life this way we can truly be happy.


Life is truly wonderful! I love this holiday season and the joy it brings! I am so incredibly blessed!! School is (successfully) done for the semester, Heavenly Father loves me, and I have amazing people in my life! I couldn't be happier.


2 comments:

  1. You are so happy and fun to be around. I know how much you've always loved that quote and shaped your life around it. You are my example and I have had so much fun getting to spend time together during this holiday season. You are my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote! AND it sounds just like YOU!!
    LOVE YOU DARLING GIRL!! Congrats on a SUCCESSFULLY fininshing your first semester!!
    WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete